Why have humans worn Merino Wool since ancient times?
Travelers, minimalists, survivalists, military personnel, and athletes have learned the secret of this ancient material. Merino wool gives you extreme comfort and performance where you need it most. It is the essential element of your base layer, mid layer, and outer layer. But why?
Here are 8 benefits of wearing merino wool:
- Extreme Comfort: Elastic, Soft, and Breathable. It is NOT itchy. Merino Wool is perfect for laying around the house, climbing a mountain, doing yoga, playing football, or working in the office. Whatever you're doing, you can do it better in Merino Wool.
- Cool and Warm: Unlike other fabrics, Merino wool is an active fibre that reacts to changes in body temperature. So it helps you stay warm when the weather is cold, and cool when the weather is hot.
- Odor Resistant: Merino Wool absorbs odor molecules that only get released when washed.
- Anti-Wrinkle: Merino Wool fibers are naturally resistant to wrinkles because of the shape of the fibers at a molecular level.
- Stain Resistant: An outer layer of the wool fibers naturally resist absorbing stains.
- Static Resistant: Generates less static because it absorbs moisture vapor from your body and the air. This makes it less likely to cling to your body like other fabrics, allowing it to drape comfortably.
- Fire Resistant: 100% more Fire Resistant than cotton, polyester, and nylon. Does not melt like other fibers.
- Eco-Friendly: 100% Merino Wool clothing can literally save the world. Wool is sustainably harvested from sheep whose wool grows back every year.